What is NEW-THERM®
A certified contact insulation system with additional fasteners. All system components are optimally designed for a diffusion system and long service life.
The system is delivered with ARMASIL silicone plaster or NOVALITH silicate plaster in a range of colour options.
The main carrier of thermal resistance is the TPD-PUR 30/40 polyurethane foam insulation boards.
Application of the system:
- Inspect the base material (check for flatness, adhesion, moisture content and for debris).
- Install the system using mounting kits.
- Glue down TPD-PUR 30/40 boards using NEW-THERM® ST04 or NEW-THERM® ST04/FS adhesive cement.
- Take a break to allow the adhesive to set up, 2 to 4 days depending on climactic conditions.
- Sand the façade to ensure a level surface.
- Fill gaps using a low-expansion foam up to 3 mm thick.
- Fasten the adhered boards using anchors, with embedded installation used to eliminate thermal bridges.
- Install the reinforcement layer, 4 mm thick, with textile VERTEX.
- Take a break to allow the screed to set up, 2 to 4 days.
- Apply the penetration agent specifically for the type of plaster to the substrate to prep for the final coat.
- Apply the final coat of silicone plaster ARMASIL or silicate plaster NOVALITH.
More detailed information for installing our system is provided in the technical manual for installation.