PUR panels - unique insulation boards with twice the insulation performance of conventional polystyrene or mineral wool insulation.
These products are specifically for use in buildings placing the highest demands on the thermal insulation parameters of the exterior shell, roofing and flooring structures, such as passive and low-energy houses.
- Foundation insulation – lowers the overall height of a building.
- Footing insulation.
- Attic insulation – improved thermal resistance and phase shift.
- Ceiling, floor and wall insulation – delivers significant reductions in thickness.
- Load-bearing exterior shell wall insulation.
- Room partition insulation.
- NEW-THERM® outdoor contact thermal insulation system.
Photo of PUR boards
- A vacuum is the best thermal and sound insulator as the complete lack of air renders heat transfer impossible. The coefficient of thermal conductivity for TPD-PUR 30/40 boards is ≤ 0.022 W/m*K. A diffusion resistance factor of µ ≤ 20 is ideal for open-type structures in which the structure itself has excellent thermal insulation but water vapour can naturally expand outwards from the interior space.