NEW-THERM® thermal insulation system based on hardened polyurethane (PUR) boards. Superior thermal insulation properties permit a diverse range of insulation applications.
The system is secured using a combination of adhesive and fasteners, with the former the main anchoring element and the latter an additional element or vice versa.
- Deliver significant heating-related energy savings.
- Increase wall storage abilities.
- Insulating a house lowers heat losses and thereby reduces heating costs.
Complete insulation of a house lowers costs by 30 to 50%.
- "Cools in the summer and warms in the winter".
- Improve the appearance of a house.
- Protects the structure from the elements and extends its lifespan.
- Quick application.
new-therm® system cross-section
- Excellent thermal insulation properties compared to conventional insulation products.
- Saves space compared to conventional insulation methods (40% thinner than polystyrene and 50% thinner than mineral wool).
- Polyurethanes are impervious to water but able to transmit water vapour, ensuring the insulated structure can breathe and delivering a healthy indoor climate.
- PUR foam is inert once hardened, and does not release any harmful substances; it can be used in food handling areas (impervious to moulds and insects with permanent rot resistance).
- Polyurethane-based adhesive and levelling cement is lower in density compared to conventional adhesive and levelling cements, providing savings in terms of material, structural loads and cost savings.
- Excellent diffusion across the entire system.
- Polyurethane TPD-PUR 30/40 thermal insulation boards retain their shape and volume and are impervious to rodents.
- Applying the NEW-THERM® system does not drastically change the appearance of a building thanks to the smaller thickness of the TPD-PUR 30/40 insulation itself.
- Thinner insulation means shorter anchors and fasteners can be used, which also delivers savings.
- The top coat NOVALITH and ARMASIL from Kabefarben stand out thanks to excellent workability, colour permanence, a self-cleaning effect and high resistance to weathering.
Their specific properties also ensure they are diffusion permeable.